Notifications
Clear all

Development Team Messages

Admin
Member Admin
Topic starter  

Hello Team. Please register and use this Forum for future communications. Avoid using email so we can all be kept informed and synchronised. Would be useful if you would introduce yourselves after registering since I'm the only one who knows you all.

Thanks.

Architect
New Member Customer

Hi Admin. Glad to see that the wheels are finally starting to turn after the months of talking. 🤣 

Introductions; I'm the lead developer on the project and will be co-ordinating the design and implementation of the front end (the AA Marketplace) as well as keeping an eye on this backend.

I'm in Johannesburg and I'm a full time programmer and web developer. I look forward to meeting and working with the team. Are we doing a Zoom meeting?

ReplyQuote
Admin
Member Admin
Topic starter  

@architect No no need for Zooms at this stage. Everyone is on different time zones and it's too time consuming and frustrating to get everyone on the same page at this early stage.

ReplyQuote
John Ozmic

Hi Guys... John here, clocking in. Thanks for the headsup re site up and running. Cool.

I'm the Forum Administrator and Moderator as well as UX critic. Also looking forward to getting the show on the road.

ReplyQuote
Share:
RSS
Follow by Email
WhatsApp