The proposed amendments to the Cannabis for Private Purposes bill that seeks to further decriminalise cannabis usage and legalise South…
Autodesk Construction Cloud enables more connected construction project workflows, teams and data, delivering more efficient, profitable and risk-averse projects. This software solution is available across South Africa through WorldsView.
With this software solution, field teams are connected to the office in real time and project workflows are seamlessly integrated. This not only improves collaboration but also ensures that critical information is shared securely with all the right stakeholders. Project risks, costs and quality issues can be proactively resolved, as data is integrated and users have access to predictive insights and analytics.
From design and planning to building and operation, Autodesk Construction Cloud delivers a number of key benefits, including:
- Improved collaboration of project teams (engineers, architects, etc.) on a single, shared and simplified design.
- Vendor qualification management and bid management tools that help mitigate risks.
- Automation of tasks and streamlined project collaboration, enabled by cloud-based technology.
- Fewer project barriers and outcomes uncertainties, as the build process is no longer fragmented or disconnected. Additionally, each project now benefits from the software’s data insights tools.
- Enhanced problem-solving and more predictable project outcomes, as project teams have access to user-friendly models, checklists, schedules and history.
Autodesk Construction Cloud features the Component Library – an Account Admin tool that centralises company standards and project components. This ensures that teams always have access to a single information library, that projects comply with company standards and that only the most up-to-date information is being utilised. This tool saves time, reduces errors and re-works, while minimising risks. By creating a central library for all stakeholders, construction work can proceed more safely without compromise to quality.
Another noteworthy feature of Autodesk Construction Cloud is that its workflows support the ISO standard 19650 for the storage and management of project data. Teams are now able to accurately organise and distribute documents across the project lifecycle, with all reworks instantly visible to all teams with access.
WorldsView is a Value-Added Distributor of Autodesk in South Africa.