The proposed amendments to the Cannabis for Private Purposes bill that seeks to further decriminalise cannabis usage and legalise South…
Interface, the world’s largest modular flooring company, solely represented in South Africa by KBAC Flooring, has unveiled its latest luxury vinyl tile (LVT) product, Iridescence.
Designed to mimic the mineral and organic coloured pigments found in abstract paintings, the new product from a company that has set new standards in global sustainability, offers customers the ability to create a unique floor for their space.
The Iridescence LVT product combines tones of greys, blush pinks and powdery blues to provide a subtle and elegant floor installation. The stylish tones are complemented by a series of earthy and mineral shades that “ground” the product, while shades of yellow and teal provide distinctive pockets of colour to suit any floor.
Interface’s exciting new LVT product compromises 12 colourways to amplify any design:
- Smoky greys – Polar, Night, Shadow;
- Blush pinks – Blossom;
- Powdery blues – Herb, Wave, Frost, Ink; and
- Earthy and mineral colours – Reef, Clay, Earth, Golden.
The product, designed by the Interface Design Studio, was created for use on its own, to mix and match between colourways, or with Interface carpet tiles for endless design possibilities.
Iridescence is available in 50cm x 50cm tiles and, alongside Interface’s entire LVT portfolio, features the following attributes to delight designers and property-owners:
- Iridescence LVTs are fitted with Sound Choice backing as standard. The revolutionary backing is formulated for superior noise reduction, and offers the best-in-class performance for reduced impact sound and floor to floor sound transmission.
- Iridescence LVTs contain at least 39% recycled content and are carbon neutral throughout its full lifecycle with Interface’s acclaimed Carbon Neutral Floors programme;
- The new range has been developed and constructed with sustainability in mind and includes a commitment to deliver Environmental Product Declarations for all hard flooring products;
- Iridescence LVTs contain no phthalates; and
- The new range is backed by Interface’s 15-year commercial warranty.
KBAC Flooring has offices and showrooms and can handle installations in both Cape Town and Johannesburg.
Syndicated content from Leading Architecture & Design